Talk to us about our career opportunities for dental sedation assistants, clinical roles, and office support team members!
Children’s Dental Sedation Center has pediatric dental sedation career opportunities at our offices in Atlanta, Gainesville, and Stockbridge. We’re looking for compassionate, caring, and patient-focused professionals who want to help our pediatric patients achieve healthy smiles for life.
We believe in taking great care of our team members, just like we do for our patients, so we offer comprehensive benefits, competitive salaries, and work-life balance. We have opportunities available for both clinical and non-clinical roles, so apply today and start a conversation with us about your future!
Pediatric dental sedation career opportunities available:
- Dental sedation assistant jobs
- Dental receptionist jobs
- Non-clinical dental office support jobs
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision benefits – including free dental for children and employee orthodontic discounts
- Health Savings Account, Flex Spending Account
- 401K plan
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance and other supplemental coverages available
- Paid bereavement
- Opportunities to give back to your community